or grid or matrix of the human includes DNA / RNA in and around the biology, 206 MERIDIANS, Physical, Emotional, Mental and Spiritual body and all the CHAKRAS and the soul aspect, which ideally work together as one unit. The original design or template of the human biology was to live for more than 900 years. Our consciousness, what the soul essence thinks and says was to instruct the body chemistry, negatively or positively.
In the aura are the records of all your soul’s experiences, not just this containers lifetime. There is always a continuous exchange of real time information. ONLY 3 percent of human DNA is needed for the carbon based biology to maintain itself, plus a few other elements found on earth. The other 97% of your DNA goes on line with the soul conglomerate, the crystalline grid around Gaia and the quantum field WHEN your soul’s thoughts are in sync with compassion and aligned with cosmic truths.
With higher frequencies of light come into your body, you need to make sure your brain is well taken care of. Don’t let your head get too hot or too cold, parts of the brain never used before are coming on line. Holographic research say humans are basically RECEIVERS floating through a sea of frequencies of light interference patterns that we choose to perceive or not.