is comprised of the same elements as Gaia’s planetary body and has its own innate intelligence.Entering a biology or form is the only way for a soul essence to experience 3D or to assist Gaia. Humans volunteered to be in “entrainment” with Gaia. As she increases her frequency the Human’s physical anatomy will increase its frequency in sync with the planets increasing resonance to leave the third dimension of physicality and slow spinning quantum particles. This is a slightly higher frequency, which might be called etheric. The more light you carry or the more compassion you have, the greater the changes will be for you. When either the planet or human transmutes into a higher resonance, you assist each other and stay aligned with each other.
At birth there was a lower dimensional energy field or covering placed around our physical anatomy to limit the sounds, sensations and visual field we experienced to keep us aligned with the third dimensional resonance. Most physical ears of the older generations are only calibrated to hear the tone-core frequency of sounds from 500Hz to 4,000Hz. Above and below those frequencies your physical self can only hear a buzz in the higher frequencies and a sensation in your lower spine for the lower frequencies. There are the same limitations placed on our physical vision and hearing. The tired sensation felt in the biology is the difference of frequency the biology carries.
When your consciousness resonates to beta brainwaves, you can only perceive the third-dimensional physical world. When your consciousness resonates to alpha brainwaves, you can perceive fourth-dimensional reality, but only if you disengage from your third-dimensional perceptions, by closing your eyes.
When you expand your consciousness into alpha brainwaves, fourth-dimensional consciousness, you’ll feel a tingling sensation in your body, and a buzzing sound in the ears that gets louder now and again. The sound appears to be “buzzing” because the third-dimensional brain cannot translate the sounds of this higher dimensional reality. For example, you may hear an 8,000 Hz message, but there will be no “tone” to it. However, many of the children are calibrated to receive and consciously understand this information.
and the infinite soul has.
This resonance upgrade happening now, is a “core frequency” shift that begins from within the core of your spine, sometimes called “Kundalini” and slowly works its way out into the periphery of your body. The sensations start to flow up and down your spine, and eventually in your entire body. However, the third-dimensional brain is not calibrated to receive this information.
Only 3% of our DNA is needed to maintain the biology. The other 97% of the human DNA matrix, inside and outside the biology are used by the infinite soul.
In the dark bandwidth the carbon-based biology, using “ITS free will,” MAY choose to disregard the soul’s direction. If and when the biology gets totally out of control the soul essence leaves, ALLOWING the biology to “carry on” as it wishes, following the law of allowing. Humans are not on earth by accident, and things do not happen randomly. Our soul essence is a creator and it creates consciously or unconsciously. The soul aspect that has gone dark and trapped itself in biology with its greed and insensitivity needs to figure out how to be compassionate again, if and when it wants to leave the third and fourth dimension.
Sometimes a soul essence plans a very short life in biology. They come and go to create lessons or new awareness for all the other souls involved. The time, date, and place of birth, is based on what energy pattern the soul wished to experience, within a given reality. The soul’s resonance dictates the realities it can exist in.